This is one of my absolute favorite soups! It’s so easy to make and tastes wonderful! It has very few ingredients and is nicely filling. It’s perfect on any cold day and it’s packed with good nutrients that you might need during fall or winter. You just have to try this one!
1 kg of carrots
1 can of coconut milk
2 cloves of garlic
3 cm fresh ginger
Fresh chili (amount depends on how spicy you like it, start with half and taste)
1 cube of vegetable stock (I always buy organic and less salt)
Optional: Fresh coriander to garnish
1. Wash and peel the carrots. Chop them into smaller pieces (around 2 cm wide).
2. Put the chopped carrots into a big pot and add water -just enough to cover the carrots.
3. Chop ginger, garlic and chili and add into the pot with the carrots. Also add the cube of vegetable stock.
4. Bring to a boil until the carrots are al dente. Add the coconut milk.
5. Let it boil on medium heat until the carrots are soft and the coconut milk has cooked together with the stock. Blend with a stick blender into a creamy soup.
6. Garnish with fresh coriander and a little chili.