This is such a fresh and delicious salad. Sweetness from the mango combined with the spicy chili and peppery rocket leaves, creamy avocado and lime juice that binds all flavors together perfectly. Quinoa, brazil nuts and pomegranate seeds for some extra crunch. It’s a salad that you have to try!
2 cups cooked quinoa (three colors)
30 gram rocket leaves
1 mango, chopped into cubes
1 avocado, chopped into cubes
1/2 red onion, finely sliced
10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
10 brazil nuts, chopped
3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
1/2 fresh chili, finely sliced
Handful of coriander leaves
2 limes (Juice from 2, zest from 1)
Pink himalayan salt
1. Boil quinoa according to the instructions on the package. I like to boil the quinoa beforehand and let it cool down in the fridge before adding it into the salad.
2. Add cold quinoa, rocket leaves, mango, avocado, red onion, tomatoes, coriander and chili into a large bowl.
3. Toast the brazil nuts in a dry pan and add them to the salad.
4. Squeeze the juice from 2 limes over the salad and stir.
5. Top with pomegranate seeds, zest from 1 lime and pink himalayan salt.