This is definitely one of my favorite treats ever. The combination of dark chocolate and salty peanuts is just perfect. They are so easy to make and don’t need to go in the oven. If you like peanuts you are going to like this! This batch makes 12 slices and if you don’t feel like eating them all at once you can store them in the freezer.
1 cup oats
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup peanut butter, organic
6 dates, pitted
1 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp oat milk
Pinch of salt
30g dark vegan chocolate
Salted peanuts, chopped
1. In a food processor, ad the oats and blend until it becomes a flour.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until well combined and smooth.
3. Transfer the dough onto a plate/glass tray lined with a baking sheet.
4. Use your hands and press the dough into a square, around 1 cm thick.
5. Let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
6. Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the dough and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
7. Let it rest in the fridge for another 10 minutes until the chocolate sets.
8. Gently remove the square from the plate/glass tray and cut into slices.